Media And Publicity
The vision of the Media and Publicity department of the RCCG Christ Embassy parish is to advance the Kingdom of God in the Calgary area using media tools
The mission of the Media and Publicity department of the RCCG Christ Embassy parish is to use social media tools to do these 3 activities.
1. To inform and engage parish members about current parish activities. Connecting parish members to resources.
2. To help the Christ Embassy parish in its effort to attract more people from our Calgary community to join the parish. These people will include new comers to Calgary, existing Christians already living in Calgary and none Christian.
3.To drive the evangelical effort of the parish by propagating divine truth that will improve the lives of the people
• We manage the website of the church
• We manage the social media of the church namely face book, twitter( in pipeline)
• We run inspirational messages in Metro Newspaper every Friday on behalf of the church
• We are responsible for the print and electronic adverts of the church
• We promote love by sponsoring birthday cake for celebrants in the church every month
• We are responsible for the printing of church bulletin and flyers
• We also organize dinner to formally welcome new comers to the church
We meet based on notice. However, our meeting days are mainly Mondays
We have end of year meeting/ love feast every second week of December
Pastor Bola Adeyinka Pastor in charge
Jide Oni Leader